Saw Is Behind You! Saw Is Behind You!

Month

Geez even for a month it wasn't even decent. Why do you always get popular voice actors for your flash?! No improvement was really shown at all during this cartoon and the last ones you made. I sorta think you're a show off all the time and I'm being honest here about all your cartoons I mean you have everyone to get advice from yet you still made this? Why did you get Tomamoto to voice anyway.... just my score and where you could've improved you just ignored.

bocodamondo responds:

wait why you saying that? the flash is good...

tomamoto has voicing for me because he is to AWESOME
man i can't say how cool and awesome josh is i CAN'T !!!!!!

Halloween Night,,, Halloween Night,,,

Pretty good

Even though it didn't really have a storyline I think It's pretty unique.
Making fun of halloween stories or something.

someplaceelse responds:

Thanks, man. If you liked the first one, you should see the remix I made. IT KICKS ASS!

Kids These Days Kids These Days

True

True I mean It seems like every girl, or little boy is interested in Disney's crap and the Jonas Brothers. THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD AND THEY SUCK AT SINGING!!
Thanks for proving the point.

Dress-Up Bocodamondo Dress-Up Bocodamondo

Show off

This is what I mean of you being a show off. I don't think people want to dress you up but you. Some of the clothes don't even fit and is it really necessary to have to put on faces instead of dragging eyes noses and mouths? It seemed like you're trying too hard and copying the jacket from eddsworld and the attempted awesome eyes.

bocodamondo responds:

its just a dress game nothingspecial xD

Stop Cyberbullying! Stop Cyberbullying!

Backspace

You can backspace everything the cpu said

Archawn responds:

LOLOLOL

The Vista Song =3[Dj-S] The Vista Song =3[Dj-S]

AWESOME!!!

I can't make music at all. This is one of the best songs just made with windows sounds. I put this on my favorites you know.

Sacrafan responds:

Why, thank you :D

Almost There? Almost There?

Whoa

Wow this is great.Nice quality too with a nice relaxing field to it so it can stop someones stress.It feels like it's being played to me where I am.

Power Rangers - Orchestrated Power Rangers - Orchestrated

back in the day

I loved Power Rangers, but then people ruined it.

Prison Planet Prison Planet

everything

Awesome, I can see Tankmen, Pico, and Bitey. Everything is just pleasant to me. Well done for what you did, I like how the background is simple with one color.

Jimmy Tickles Magic Pickles Jimmy Tickles Magic Pickles

Pickles

You have acheived pickles. Everyone else looks like WTF? This picture has put a smile on my face. Nice shading and coloring.

Alien and Sedition Acts Alien and Sedition Acts

:D

Funnier than your usual comics. A pedafial plus 2 video game parodys : Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat.

NO NOT THE BALLS!!!!.....

lawlolawlstudios responds:

Really? Glad you like it so much! A lot of time went in to this one.

Thanks!