All 8 art Reviews

Prison Planet Prison Planet

everything

Awesome, I can see Tankmen, Pico, and Bitey. Everything is just pleasant to me. Well done for what you did, I like how the background is simple with one color.

Jimmy Tickles Magic Pickles Jimmy Tickles Magic Pickles

Pickles

You have acheived pickles. Everyone else looks like WTF? This picture has put a smile on my face. Nice shading and coloring.

Alien and Sedition Acts Alien and Sedition Acts

:D

Funnier than your usual comics. A pedafial plus 2 video game parodys : Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat.

NO NOT THE BALLS!!!!.....

lawlolawlstudios responds:

Really? Glad you like it so much! A lot of time went in to this one.

Thanks!

Rainboomer Rainboomer

Bam!!

I wish I could favorite this. That should be where rainbows come from. Some day a guy just gets that machine and that machine I think somehow farts a rainbow.....

lawlolawlstudios responds:

Haha, thanks!

Man, I know. Ever since the system was reset, I haven't had any comments, or anyone to scout my work. This, my friend, is extremely depressing because it wasn't this way in the past. *sadface*

THE ART PORTAL THE ART PORTAL

Don't go in

Hahaha funny and how do you color your drawings in photoshop.
I don't think that's red paint on that paintbrush's head.

JohnnyUtah responds:

it might be goat blood

Edd Edd

xD

Nice how your adding you style to draw them.Well done, it looks like Edd is annoying Tom.

Sora Glidin' Sora Glidin'

10/10

Wow with just a pencil and colored pencils you made this.Although I never did understand why disney characters were with a game that has these monsters called the heartless and then plan to kill you.That is not the disney way......it's really cool.

Campnorth Hanging Out Campnorth Hanging Out

nameless

It actually looks like the nameless chocolate man a bit.