Saw Is Behind You! Saw Is Behind You!

Month

Geez even for a month it wasn't even decent. Why do you always get popular voice actors for your flash?! No improvement was really shown at all during this cartoon and the last ones you made. I sorta think you're a show off all the time and I'm being honest here about all your cartoons I mean you have everyone to get advice from yet you still made this? Why did you get Tomamoto to voice anyway.... just my score and where you could've improved you just ignored.

bocodamondo responds:

wait why you saying that? the flash is good...

tomamoto has voicing for me because he is to AWESOME
man i can't say how cool and awesome josh is i CAN'T !!!!!!

Halloween Night,,, Halloween Night,,,

Pretty good

Even though it didn't really have a storyline I think It's pretty unique.
Making fun of halloween stories or something.

someplaceelse responds:

Thanks, man. If you liked the first one, you should see the remix I made. IT KICKS ASS!

Kids These Days Kids These Days

True

True I mean It seems like every girl, or little boy is interested in Disney's crap and the Jonas Brothers. THEY'RE NOT EVEN THAT GOOD AND THEY SUCK AT SINGING!!
Thanks for proving the point.

High School (bocodamondo) High School (bocodamondo)

Ugh...

Just work on your flashes before you submit them. Right clicking and converting something to a movie clip gives you filters to choose from. It makes pretty good logos if you play around with them. You probably should've worked on the lines abit more. The voice acting didn't really sound believeable.

Late Wacky Nogfish Party Late Wacky Nogfish Party

Party

Hmmm... the average life of nogfish...shooting people in the face .....I wish I was Nogfish hehehe. This is just awesome you should of gotten multiple awards.

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

whoa...wa

Whoa the animation was fluid actually and better than some animation on newgrounds oh and nice detail to the blood.The Txtn8r is back!Funny with your own video cameos.You deserve the score I'm giving you.Sadly that problem is true.

Timmy Trips Balls Timmy Trips Balls

The balls

It's good, but I don't understand why this is just about someone who's trying to escape, and ends up tripping on balls.

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

ugh...

Sorry but the jokes suck alot and you can animate decently or draw good.You can't even voice act decently, only some other flash authors did it great.Soory I don't think this is funny at all.

bocodamondo responds:

evryone and with hes felling!.evryone with hes felling...

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Awesomer than awesome

This is way better than the original, and nice detail to the faces.My sister has cancer
>:(...... zombie cancer!!!!Let me assist you doctor.
:O

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

epic

That was one of the best animations ever!!The fighting sequence was well made with all the camera angles and lazer effects.It had a great level of comedy with one guy going what the fu.... and a bloody kick to the nuts!!